CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Trapper/Molly Bloom

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
molly bloom Views: 3,840
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 110,565

Re: For Trapper/Molly Bloom

Hey Paulette:

For me, I was reading The Amazing Liver Flush by Moritz, and somehow the part about swishing oil around your mouth just stuck out. Then I was searching the internet and found the Oilpulling.com website, and read about the studies done by Dr. Karach. So I decided, what the heck! Luckily I found Trapper, who had been doing this the awhile, so I didn't think I was the only one out there.

This was four months ago, and I have been doing it daily all this time (not one day off, I may add), with Sunflower Oil.

For me, the first thing I noticed was the whitening of my teeth, and how pink my gums got. Then my sinuses started clearing (I know it's from the OP). When others have mentioned things, liked cracked heels going away, I noticed this was happening to me too.

I am now hooked on it, not just for the reasons above, but I also feel emotionally attached to it. I've never said that, but I feel at peace when I'm pulling, and I feel good about what I'm doing for myself.

Peace, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)