CureZone   Log On   Join
Sat Nam Rasayan Class

popoe Views: 1,231
Published: 16 y

Sat Nam Rasayan Class

Rasayan

Went to the class last night. I never realize how sensitive my physicality is until I am around the "go-go" men.

This one is sweet, married for over 30 years, and has become childlike in his way of being.

There were 7 of us.

One of the hugging saints followers
A woman whose husband died and lives in Encinitas
A kinda cute man, who works for the Public Health
A chiropractor
A woman from Brasil who teaches Sat Nam Rasayan
And Me
GM
The set up is one on the Mat covered in sheets and blankets, "the tiny pet"
as Dev says - he means guninea pig

One next to the tiney pet (I, for a long time, thought the tine pet, to be a literal pet healing. Everyone got a big kick out of that)

The sitting up contingency are the healers, we open the sensitive spce enlarge it stabilize it then "jump over the fence of the boundaries" and become the consicousness of the spine or the throat or whatever part we are working on.

Last night we worked on the throat, and we once we percieved (not exactly the right word) became the throat of our patient, we added air to throat chakra. It was very enjoyable feeling, I went on during session to strengthen my thyroid glans since the blodd was juts pounding in the (wish I knew the spine better and I could ssay what vertebrae this part of the throat was in)above the seat of the thyroid

I enlarged the area to include the thyroid, just for fun and for my own health. This was good. Each of us held the space for the throat with intent, the let it go and styed in trance for about 10 minutes, some can go longer-I can- but we must give everyone a turn to be both the healer and the "tiny pet"

In the last round I was a healer and I took 3 of the patients- tiny pets- and I worked on 3 throats adding air to the throat chakra. I was not stabilized at all, I wanted to imagine, or visulaize, which is not the same as intention....

I was out of kilter, mainly because I could not phycially touch these patients- they were across the room from me. It seems my space could include them but my mind wanted the space to have time distance component- and of course it does not.

With healing everything is happening in the moment, all things are equal, the intent is all that is necessary besides the ability to stabilize, which for a beginner is the number one exercise.

I wasn't very stable with 3 throats...I am OK with one...It's all in ones head of course.

Open and empty.

This morning I slept in, my body had been stressed, and now it has had a healing and it needed sleep. I am not alert and kinda diffused, as I was last night

Also M said take what the world gives you, he tols an involved story about a campsite and two fellows who came together, we got very detailed information about these two characters, (he does his healing while story telling) at any rate one of the fellows wanted him to have the newspapers to start his fire (he does not have a fire, he goes to be at nightfall, fires destroy his night vision)

The two men had a discussion over the newspapers (which turned out to be all funny papers) One wanted Genetically-Modified to have them, the other did not...He was afraid he had "notes" written on some of the newspapers.

In the end the Alpha Dog, gave the funnypapers to GM, who had no use for them since he does no do campfires.

GM said take what is given to you whether you need it or not.

I thought Genetically-Modified could have just told the 2 men who were actually having a pretty lively discussion overr the giving of these papers- and say Don't worry I don't need them. But he did not interfere even though he had no use for the papers what so ever- except it turns out to read them- which he did.

Oh alos another important point, once you "jump over the edge of your speace holding consciousness, you begin to know, not intuition but know. You know things like a remote viewing session with out coordinates or pictures. You begin to know what is in store for you in life.

These are always entertaining events
He charges nothing for thte classes, he believes the universe will reward him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)