CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how long before you see reactions to zz / xfml?

The Easier Way to Juice Fast
Reduces cleansing reactions and hunger.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

bayarea Views: 11,074
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,103,037

Re: how long before you see reactions to zz / xfml?

Hey Trysten,

I'm glad that you are finally seeing results after the long suffer. Congratulations and GOOD FOR YOU for not giving up!!!

I only started last Monday, very slowly just with zz at night - tiny bit. The first night seemed to be weird, I felt that my face were somewhat more sensitive and itchy and I felt like scratching it more than usual, even in the morning after washing my face. My skin was very dry and sore, especially after contact with water. I was afraid that I may be allergic to it.
Gladly, it got better the next night and day, and by the third time I only felt the tingling of the mint for about 30 min after applying zz.

On the fifth day - last Friday, when I decided that my face got used to zz, I added XFML in the morning. I was surprised to discover that XFML feels much nicer on the skin, giving some moisture, and has a gentle smell.
I used Metonidazole 0.75% in the past and my skin was sensitive to it, so I was a bit hesitating to use XFML that has Metronidazole 3%....But I guess it's not just the concentration that matters but also the composition...

I still feel some tingling on my face after applying each ointment but I think it's normal and it's not too annoying to bear. My skin is also not dry as it was in the first 2 days.

Any way, as my initial Acne was probably not considered severe and was only located on the neck area, I think it's too soon to tell if the treatment is working yet or not. I only had one big new breakout and one small (I think) since then. Also, I can feel that zz is drying off the breakouts - old and new - very quickly.
I still cannot be sure that the treatment is the cause for less new ones, as from time to time I do have "slower" weeks with less breakout "attack".

I am really hoping that I'm on the right track....

BTW did you do the test for Demodex?

I'd love to hear from you,
Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)