CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: purging worms throught skin

Bythc Views: 30,805
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,102,402

Re: purging worms throught skin

Stop with the bleach, lysol and other harsh stuff on your skin, this is not helping(tried that on myself in the beginning), it will make things worse. Your skin is in enough trouble without you making it worse. The H202 is okay, might want to give your skin a chance to recover before useing it again. Epsom Salts bathes help with drawing the bugs out, and the itching, not a cure. Keep up the C. might want to google lymesphotos.com. Oil coconut, almond, sesemee seed oil, olive rub into the skin, hair and scalp help. Swimming, soaking in a spring, ocean or swimming pool help. Those I did alot of when I was really bad off, they are gone most everywhere but my face. Do you have mercury in your mouth, get those out as soon as possible. I've recovered alot since having a silver crowned tooth removed. I think there is a candida link as well. Sounds like you are having the big detox, it gets better after that. I can't remember how long mine lasted, just remember thinking it would never end, it did. Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)