CureZone   Log On   Join
Asthma, Allergies,TMJ, PMS, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety, depression

Views: 810
Published: 22 y

Asthma, Allergies,TMJ, PMS, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety, depression

Dr. Richard Freeman uses a variety of synergistic modalities to bring people back into vibrant health.

In six months, he has brought the following chronic conditions into complete remission for me:

Asthma (this is a biggie! I used to end up in the hospital with an asthma attack every time I caught a cold.)
Allergies to lots of things
Frequent bouts of bronchitis
A recurrent back injury
TMJ
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
PMS
Anxiety attacks
Major depression
High cholesterol (It was 280!)
Partial adrenal failure
Hypoglycemia

You may be wondering how he could possibly do all this. It's simple, really.

He found out what was really causing all of these problems for me. My liver and gall bladder were so conjested with cholesterol that they could no longer keep up with their job of detoxifying my system. So, things were backing up and throwing all of my major bodily systems out of whack. After awhile of this, they begin to fail. That is when you begin to see things like hypoglycemia and Depression set in. By unclogging the liver and gall bladder through the use of whole food supplements (herbals and glandulars by Standard Process), things begin to run like they're supposed to and these chronic conditions go away on their own!

Stress causes the liver and gall bladder to fill up with globs of cholesterol. I've spent probably the last 22 years under major stress. So, you can imagine how full my liver and gall bladder must've been. They say the gall bladder can fill completely within three weeks during a major stress episode. So, keeping it flushed out is an ongoing maintenance item. Oh, and BTW, if you don't periodically flush these out, they will eventually calcify, and that is when they become Gallstones that are visible in an xray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)