CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sunshine P, everyone

Sunshine P Views: 1,350
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,048,108

Re: Sunshine P, everyone

I missed this thread. Cheers Fledgling!

When I do the salt baths now, I no long get that fantastic over-the-moon Whoppee! senstation. Now, its just like a Epsom salt bath. A good detox for sure, and I feel good…….but nothing like that first Himalayan salt bath which………….totally blew me socks off! ;-)

I guess a big equalisation happened and i am more balanced out now? osmosis!

By the way…....that salt book you recommended. Salt and water as recommended by Daisy4………….wow. Have you read it? You must buy that book. I just know you will love it.

Seriously, I feel uplifted now. I feel that my consciousness has been uplifted. It is a very strange sensation that. Uplifted by knowledge! I feel that I have educated so much now, this book I just read seems to have tipped me over into another level of understanding. Was a totally cool book.

When reading health books, a lot of the stuff goes over my head. I have no medical background after all. Each book that I read makes me more and more educated, so that less and less stuff goes over my head.

Reading this latest book seemed to make SO much sense. All my learning from all the other books seems to have been pulling together until I really feel like I know whats going on. I still have a lot to learn, by a long way, but a lot of the messages in these books now make clear sense to me. I can discard the stuff I don’t believe and marvel at the new discoveries I make.

I guess the reason this particular book made so much sense was because over the last year I have been trying many different ideas out. This book brought a lot of those ideas together in one big bang of understanding. Most of the stuff I had been doing was right. Only one thing I was doing was wrong, which was the type of water I was drinking. I have been drinking distilled water so I will change to spring water. Much of the stuff suggested I had done already and what they said would happened, had actually happened in that way.

And I got a load more things to try now, more ideas to ponder. Floatation tanks….that needs trying out for sure.

It talks is great detail about all types of water and salt and particularly recommends Himalayan crystal salt and tells you why it is so good.

If you have any interest in salt or water, ever wondered which and what is the right stuff to take, and why, then this book just blew my trousers off. Its not very long, only took me a couple of days to finish, some stuff I disagreed with, but plenty made good good sense.

Water and Salt: The Essence of Life - The Healing Power of Nature (Paperback)
by Barbara Hendel (Author), Peter Ferreira (Author)

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=378721#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)