Published: 16 years ago

Bush's Holocaust Of Iraq - Operation Desert Slaughter

There are plenty of people who do not see the Holocaust
of the Iraqi people the way I do and yet if you read this
article, which is written by someone who also sees this as
a holocaust, perhaps you may understand more why I feel the
way I do.

In my family, some lived in Germany during WW2 and I asked
them, how could you not know, and they claimed they did not.
I suppose this inspired in me a reason to hunt and look and
ask for answers to questions I have when, for the most part,
this administration allows only *approved* information to
be allowed through the mainstream media outlets which is
where most people get their information about the current
Bush War.

On the other side of my family, my grandmother described to
me the pain and horror of watching her family lined up by
the Nazis and shot. Through me, her pain, and her and my loss
of family and history have also helped me remember not to
forget what war does to people. So, within my family I have
both the oppressors and the oppressed. In my generation, I
choose to be a peacemaker. I choose to wage peace~~

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Bush's Holocaust Of Iraq - Operation Desert Slaughter

Thoughts On Holocaust Memorial Day

By Felicity Arbuthnot GlobalResearch.ca 1-28-8

It is seventeen years since America and Britain embarked on their 'Final Solution' for the population of Iraq.

The forty two day carpet bombing, enjoined by thirty two other countries, against a country of just twenty five million souls, with a youthful, conscript army, with broadly half the population under sixteen, and no air force, was just the beginning of a United Nations led, global siege of near mediaeval ferocity. Having, as James Baker boasted they would, reduced 'Iraq to a pre-industrial age', the country was denied all normality : trade, aid, telecommunications, power, sanitation, water repairs, seeds, foods, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment.

As I write, seventeen years ago, Iraq would be entering the second week of a barbaric, near twenty four hour a day, carpet bombing, which, then, as now (lest we forget - yet again) scrupulously ignored Protocol 1, Additional to the Geneva Convention of 1977: 'It is prohibited to attack, destroy, remove or render useless objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, such as foodstuffs, agricultural areas for the production of foodstuffs, crops, livestock, drinking water installations and supplies such as irrigation works (denying them) to the civilian population or to the adverse Party ... for any motive.'

The blitzkrieg on Iraq deliberately targeted all 'indispensable to survival'.

Within twenty four hours, most was destroyed. The electricity went off within two hours, leaving patients on life support machines and vital equipment, babies in incubators, or those on oxygen to die. Refrigerators defrosted, all medicine needing refrigeration, blood banks and vital saline solutions for the injured were destroyed. Food rotted and between the bombing and the bank closures (latter for fear of looting) replacements were scarce to unbuyable.

In Najav, seventy dialysis patients, 'old friends', said the senior nurse in charge of the unit, died for want of electricity. The water supply was deliberately destroyed, parts denied subsequently by the pathetic, US-UK dominated Sanctions Committee - a Committee without a backbone between them - and remains lethal to this day.

This was the plan by US Central Command, it seems, all along. The destruction of Iraq's water system has been described by Professor Nagy and Stephanie Miller as: 'a slow motion holocaust'. Few could have put it better.

the rest of this must read article~~

http://www.rense.com/general80/biggest.htm

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

blessings,
Zoe

-_-

//www.curezone.org/upload/Blogs/Zoebess/btn_dc_wage_peace.gif

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)