CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some know what their destined for while others dont?

b2reflect Views: 1,857
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,095,422

Re: Some know what their destined for while others dont?

Hey 91,

every experience you have is to learn and love from. I understand this is a 'difficult' thing to understand when there are 'bad' experiences also. Yet, from doing something you dislike, you learn to see what it is you like. From experiencing a situation that makes you uncomfortable, you keep yourself from doing it again.

Therefore, enjoy all your experiences. I have told people, 'I do not make mistakes' and they respond with something like sure you don't. I tell them 'no, I make lessons' unless I do not learn from it, then they are 'mistakes'. I have learned much from my experiences in life. Some, at the time, I wondered why I needed to live through it. Yet, now I understand, I chose it. For whatever reason it was, I chose that experience to experience.

We are all born with definite talents. Yet, for some reason or other, you are choosing to not see what yours is, in this time. Know that talents are not always extraordinary, as some believe. They can be 'common day' abilities and still it is a talent~!

List all the things you enjoy doing. List all the things you are able to do with ease...without having to think about how to do it. See from the list(s) what it is you enjoy and can do with ease and can create a position from which to earn a living from it.

You can choose to be, do or have whatever it is you choose to be, do or have. You will want to do this consciously, as it makes it more pleasant than to do unconsciously. When unconscious, it can make circumstances uncomfortable (sometimes), at the very least.

I was 43 years old, (am now 45) when I decided what I wanted to 'be when I grew up'. It is never too late...unless of course, it is your last breath, even then some will say, it is just beginning a 'new trip'.

Peace,
Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)