CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How we helped my son overcome his asthma symptoms-a bit of a long story...

ndul Views: 24,698
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,091,420

Re: How we helped my son overcome his asthma symptoms-a bit of a long story...

I'm sorry I didn't see your post until today...I have been off my computer for a couple of days and am a bit behind. I do have a couple of books to recommend on this subject!

Allergy and Asthma cure by Fred Pescatori M.D.
This is a wonderful book by a doctor who had terrible asthma and was able to rid himself of all his symptoms by getting rid of his candida overgrowth. Good info on diet & supplements to help fight asthma symptoms as well as candida.

Respiratory Solution by Cass Ingram
This book discusses using oregano oil to help fight off asthma, allergies, sinus infections and basically any respiratory ailment. Good info.

Your Asthma Free Child by Richard Firshein

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?R=9781583331422B

This book is an older book and out of print, I think (couldn't find it on Amazon anymore), but Book Closeouts discount store carries it still. I don't think he knows the direct connection between candida and asthma, but he uses a low carb diet along with vitamins and herbs that are both anti-asthma and anti-fungal in nature to reverse asthma symptoms. This book was also written by a doctor who fought asthma all through his childhood and finally found a way of overcoming this disease with diet change and supplements.

The Yeast Connection Handbook by William G. Crook
This is a candida book and has lots of info on candida overgrowth in the body causing asthma. This is a popular book, should be easy to find in your library.

The Fungus Link Volume 1 by Doug Kaufmann
This is a book about fungus and yeast overgrowth in the body and the ways it can make you sick. This is a harder book to find as he sells it himself. Maybe see if your library can inter-library loan it in from another library out of state if you can't find it in your local library.

Hope this info can help someone else. My son is a new person. You wouldn't know him from the sickly child he used to be. He rarely gets sick now and and when he does he is a normal child now with a runny nose and a cough-NO breathing problems. It is nice to be able to sleep through the night when he is sick now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)