CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe itching on scalp, face, shoulders, back, etc

plasticat Views: 9,662
Published: 16 years ago

Severe itching on scalp, face, shoulders, back, etc

I have the most severe itching all over my scalp, face, shoulders, back, and chest.

The skin is red and peeling and is like a thick oily (sebum and dead skin) plaque.

Dead skin falls from my body in large flakes. I have severe pustules all over these area, Seborrhea on my face, and dandruff and seborrheic cysts all over my scalp.

I have had three different tests now for candida- I was blood tested now on two different occassions and and also an intestinal dysbiosis test (detects levels of candida among other pathogens in the intestines).

I have also been tested for Leaky gut syndrome. All of my tests have come back normal.
I do not have candida and I do not have LGS, yet I have a SEVERE skin disorder that is driving me mad.

Where is this tremendous skin inflammation, pustules, flaking and scaling skin, etc coming from?

I have going to an alternative doctor right now and he has absolutely no idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)