CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post re: my last controversial post and relationships

been there done that Views: 1,213
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,085,754

Re: Post re: my last controversial post and relationships

To people who have suffered CONSEQUENCES (actual PAIN, heartache abuse), psychology is an AFTER THE FACT bandade/consolation philosophy and serves no practical purpose (can only be useful in REcovery, has little use in PREVENTION). For the most part, it's "academia" (intellectualism) mocks/disregards the pain of the survivor (tends to be snobbish and unrealistic). So, to some people, it has little relevance, to those who have not suffered, understanding may help in PREVENTION.

If you fell off a cliff while you were climbing, while lying in the hospital bed, you would scoff (to say the least) at and resent being lectured on how to climb safely.

Academia aside, I do regard it as THE noble profession.

Do you RESENT us that we WHINE, or will you be so gracious as to let us "lick our wounds" and validate SELF as though our pain really matters. We are human beings, validate our pain, don't mock it with academia and snobbishness (or do you need US to validate your profession?). Grow a thicker skin. If you can't relate to others who have endured bad experiences in life, do not be concerned, we won't mock you, neither will we pity you, we would DREAM of having such a carefree and good life as you. Grow a thicker skin, you would not want to understand life as we do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)