CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dark circles!!!!!!!!!

mewmewkittenz Views: 6,976
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 887,210

Re: dark circles!!!!!!!!!

hi, I have this issue as well and I have found that ginseng helps quite a bit with it. Try to find some korean red ginseng- not the siberian or panax ginseng. The korean red is the most expensive kind, but it really is effective. 4 slices in a cup of hot water to steep will do you right, in the morning when you wake up and if you can afford it before bed as well. The problem is that this does not address the underlying problem that is causing the dark puffiness under the eyes which is most likely related to a burdened down liver and kidneys and or heavy metal issues. I think that a few Liver Flushes using the Clark protocol will do a world of good for you- it will increase your energy, your digestion (especially with fatty foods) and decrease the tired look around your eyes quite a bit. Give it a try! Its not difficult to do, but you may feel gross while doing it, but it is worth the benefits. ALSO, try using the humaworm product and think about doing a bowel cleans with the blessedherbs.com Colon Cleanse kit.. one of the reasons that your kidneys and liver may be burdened down is due to the mucoid plaque in your bowel secreting toxic waste into your bloodstream. Can't say enough good things about the blessedherbs cleanse..

MEWMEW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)