CureZone   Log On   Join
Acute Rash healed with mms

ananda7 Views: 1,334
Published: 16 y

Acute Rash healed with mms

I went away the last couple days with my 11 year old niece and my 2 twin 13 year old daughters (to see Hannah Montanna-in Albany -- alot of screaming little girls I'll tell ya! they had a blast though). My niece had developed a terrible itchy rash from some sort of insect bite. The rash and/or bites were all over her body and neck. She kept itching and scratching and couldnt sleep. I had brought my mms on the trip with me so I put 4 drops with citric acid activator in a cup and diluted it with about 1/8 cup of water and spread it all over the irritated areas. Then I had her drink 2 drops. Within 5 minutes the itch had stopped and in 1/2 hour all the redness and inflamation was gone. I made one more diluted topical solution and gave her 2 more drops to drink and within the next hour or two absolutely everything was gone! There was nothing left! When we woke up in the morning it was all still gone --but i just gave her another 2 drops to drink just for the road! I LOVE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ! and so does my niece and my sister!

from ananda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)