CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antibiotic Leads to Tendon Ruptures; FDA Ignores Risks

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,497
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,080,648

Re: Antibiotic Leads to Tendon Ruptures; FDA Ignores Risks

Mainstream medicine would virtually collapse if the largely ineffective and side effect laden mainstream drugs, as well as the barbaric mainstream cut, burn and poison cancer treatments, were not supported by insurance and government programs such as Medicare, if the truth about natural alternatives were not suppressed from both us and our doctors, and if the FDA did not run a protection racket which leaves dangerous drugs on the market and keeps safer and more effective alternatives off the market.

But I am preaching to the choir when I say such things here.  Even so, the louder we sing and the wider we spread our songs, the greater the hope that we may somehow someday turn the tide of poisoning ourselves off the planet with
our drugs, food supply and industry contamination. Very often that task seems daunting - but it hasn't stopped me from singing.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)