CureZone   Log On   Join
Can the Pancreas be Revived ??

whitetiger83 Views: 12,369
Published: 16 years ago

Can the Pancreas be Revived ??

My brother is almost 21. He was hospitalized at the age of 9, and the doctors told him his pancreas had died. I recall reading, that an organ doesnt exactly die - it just no longer has the ability to perform its functions -in essence its dead because its not working, yes, but what if you repaired the problems that caused it stop functioning, detoxed your body very well with The Master Cleanse and restored balance of glucose in your body.. Could you REVIVE the pancreas????????? and if so, might it be too late after 12 years ?????
I very much appreciate any knowledge or further direction where I can get the info. Thank you everyone

Posted in Master-Cleanse also, but I really need advise.
Also. I've read that molasses should be used for diabetics during the Master-Cleanse because of the significant less amount of sugar- even that Burroughs had said this... I read the 50 page " The Master Cleanser " by Burroughs and he says nothing about molasses. In fact he says that maple syrup is good for hyper/hypo-glycemia because the Sugar in maple syrup is balanced..- meaning its not simple Sugar that pours into the bloodstream like artificial sugar. He actually also says nothing on Diabetes in my book. I'm wondering where these facts are taken from. I'm very concerned on this matter because my brother is Type I Diabetic.
If you have any real knowledgeable advise, please tell me. Thank you !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)