CureZone   Log On   Join
My observations so far and suggestion to all the users

jana Views: 2,424
Published: 16 y

My observations so far and suggestion to all the users

For several reasons I have not posted on the forum recently, but have been watching and reading it quite regularly.

Here is my $0.02 worth on what I think has been happening…
Yes, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has managed (and rightfully so) to generate quite a bit of a buzz, and the way I see it, the main source of “problem” lies in the fact, that all the written available info about this little miracle creates an expectation of very fast, immediate results… I am definitely “guilty” of expecting pretty much complete “healing” and elimination of my problems within first couple of weeks.
After almost eight weeks of dedicatedly following the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol,
I would like to offer this observation….

Let me start from beginning… I learned about the sodium chloride from my friend, and read several available articles on the web. The enthusiasm was very clear and contagious, and my (somewhat naive, as it turns out) expectation after reading was, “ok, it will take me about two weeks to work up to 15drops twice a day, one more week to keep it there, maybe another week or two to go to 15drops three times a day, and finito, I am done, healed, compete, and can go on maintenance level!!!”

Well, it sounded good “on the paper”, but turned out substantially different
in reality. After first two weeks I got to about 12drops twice a day, and was so sick and exhausted, I could not imagine, how I could possibly keep this up.
Then I did some research and found this forum... it was quite literally a live-saver in that it gave me a different perspective of following the “slow” rather than the fast route.

So this is the clencher... I have been taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for almost eight weeks now, and can still report very marginal results as of yet. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I completely LOVE MMS and would not give it up for anything in the world…

This post is getting little too lengthy, so I will start another one, where I will describe my results so far in little more detail, but in conclusion, I would like to offer a very sound advice to any newbies, and to all the “veterans” of MMS:

Please do not come to this expecting IMMEDIATE results, as it only leads to disappointment and frustration...
The immediate results CAN and DID occur in many cases, but what seems to be a lot more of a norm is SLOWER, progressive return to the ideal health condition.
The fact is, that for most of us it took many years or even decades to get to current state of our “not so great” health, and it just MIGHT take more than three or four weeks to return back to the ideal.

Basically the bottom line of what I am saying is - I wish there was a little less
emphasis and over-zealousness in the original protocol descriptions on how FAST can you achieve results… Yes, recovering from malaria in four days is great, and happened many times, but healing the chronic, more insidious conditions in the body (such as candida and leaky gut syndrom in my case) will simply take more time than that to address.

If people, who are first approaching this protocol lower their expectation for instant miraculous results, they will be lot better prepared to face the challenges they might encounter, and will be less apt to give up at the first sign of detox or herxing.
I will repeat again, I love MMS, and I have all the faith and conviction, that it will in due time, address ALL my health concern, I am just now prepared to be lot more patient on the road to that desired result.

I will be also posting my current results with MMS in my next post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.045 sec, (2)