CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rudi-Let your light shine down

rudenski Views: 4,307
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,072,506

Re: Rudi-Let your light shine down

It is a difficult concept to wrap your mind around because our souls are eternal and our bodies die... But we want to think that From my NDE, I know it is different from those who get shown their faults, I understood that there is a higher love and there are lesser places that we can experience when we die. In the higher portion of heaven we are finally free ofany type of appearance of a body and we become the bare essential love energy we gave and received in all of our lifetimes. At this juncture, we get an opportunity to give our love offering to God to add our part to who God is. And God is love. If we want to add to the love story then we have our chance do so at the end of time. It is our chance to shine. We can spend our live greedily consuming or we can give love... In my NDE, consumption was filtered out while each act of loving kindness in any form was a little film clip that is added to who and what God is... or if you don't like that word then... light...love...universal energy or whatever but it amounts to a conscious energy that is all of the love that there is in the whole everything that ever will be...

I think that book sounds interesting. I wonder if somehow some people who have spiritual experiences have been to where I went in my NDE. I just know the struggle is over there. We only struggle because we want to struggle. As soon as we are satisfied that love is the answer to every question then we will quit falling into bodies. I know I am in a body though so I still have my own struggles with love but when time ends... all of those questions will have been answered...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)