Re: Dr.Lam & Affib

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Captain Gord Views: 3,573
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,928

Re: Dr.Lam & Affib

Hey Jerry... I haven't been on here for a while. I had a busy holiday season and wasn't feeling all that shiiiit hot!! So I took some time off from the computer... Now have a new PC with a huge 22" monitor...very nice!

Thanks so much for this post... I have read through it all and it contains some excellent info that seems to encompass a lot of various techniques and rolls it into one condensed article. A lot of these treatments I have taken on over the past few years alread and perhaps thats why, even though I still have frequent AF episodes, I have not had to be cardioverted during 2007 !!!!!! This will be the first year without that since 2002... so even though AF is still haunting me, I must be doing something right.

Once I am complete with my treadmill/sauna treatments and have my magnesium deficiency under control (with weekly IV's) I want to start on a cleansing routine. I won't start now cause of the other treatments and even this article has said not to try to many 'cocktails' at a time.

alright, chat later.

Gord

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)