CureZone   Log On   Join
Watch Out for Invaders!!

coffee-cup Views: 4,000
Published: 17 y

Watch Out for Invaders!!

I do not know how the rest of you feel about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but I have seen dramatic personal health gains for myself and my wife by using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for only 8 days. There are large billion plus dollar corporation's livelyhood that is being threatened by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . There will be people coming to this forum and others attacking MMS from the view of safety and any other reason that they can come up with to eliminate its use.

The news about MMS is spreading like wildfire and I would bet it has gotten the attention of these giant corporations. You can expect MMS to be agressively attacked in the near future and I feel that it is not a question of if access to MMS is to be denied, but when it will be denied.

You cannot expect these billion dollar corporations sitting by and letting MMS deflate their profits. As I said earlier the real issue is just how much longer you will have access to MMS!

In conclusion, I do expect MMS to expand in various parts of the world, but it will definitely be stopped here in the US. This mineral is beneficial with so many illnesses and diseases that its continued use will impact the whole health care industry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)