CureZone   Log On   Join
Similar interpretation?

Fountain of Youth Views: 2,462
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 106,901

Similar interpretation?

When I read the thread below, I was thinking that energy correction seems to be a suitable term for what Karma is all about. The energy correction is something that happens over time... maybe energy balance is a better term? We take turns treating others in a variety of ways, and we get to experience the receiving end as well - be it good or bad! The 'correction' may come into play as we learn to respect the fact that the way we treat others and live our lives affects the opportunities that we are privy to. As we start to live with the idea that we have some means to choose what is 'right,' we notice less trouble. But, we also begin to understand that the challenges we face help us evolve as well. So, instead of being a victim, we start to feel a bit of control on a logical level and accept that things happen for a reason. This is taking something that could be very negative and looking at it in a positive light. This doesn't mean we have to love the physical, emotional, or financial pain or loss we experience, but we can experience it as a part of the life experience -> accepting it rather than fighting it every step of the way. So, choosing to be a victim without power may make a person feel negative and like nothing matters. Looking at it as balance may be a much more positive experience.

I don't know if the above explanation is clear enough. Sometimes the conceptual stuff is pretty difficult to put into words.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)