Lose Weight Naturally
With a 9 day detox

Lose Weight Naturally
With a 9 day detox

drhiii Views: 2,185
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,065,747

Re: detoxing

I was doing an iodine protocol for approx 4 months before engaging with MMS.  The actions are similar from what I am reading.  First few days with iodine, I felt like waking up from a Rip van Winkle sleep, or fog.  Felt super dooper.  Then began to feel crummy.  Like, real crummy.  Couldn't figure out the sluggishness, flu like symptoms, my joints were screaming at me.  I noted I did not feel brain foggy, rather felt alert, but that a lot of other functions felt under siege.  That I learned was likely detoxing.  Several weeks later, it all began to lift or correct, and as I emerged through the other side of the tunnel, was feeling better and better. 

So, was a high, then low, then real low, than really stupid crummy low, then the veil lifted and felt good, and now great.  Joints, brain, functions, even my skin and eyes.

Then have started into  MMS.  Went through a very similar sequence of good, great, crummy, real crummy, what the hell is going on crummy, then the veil has started to lift only this time much faster, like a week.  Very similar rhythm to the iodine protocol, just faster. 

From what I have been reading, I believe this is detox.  It appears that it can be a wild ride, but if you are paying attention to your body, mind and spirit, one that is like entering a dark tunnel.  One can either give and turn back, or be sensitive and sensible, listen to what others and your body are saying, find a reasonable routine, and get to the other end of the tunnel.  As recently as a year ago I thought I was losing my mind, thought I had contracted every disease I could think of (well, I was dis-eased), and after continuing to read and absorb what people are saying here, I am feeling pretty darn good.  It takes awareness along with staying power, and the rewards may be rewarding to life saving.  At least that is what I have experienced. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)