CureZone   Log On   Join
keeping the perspective when I get little impatient - (note to self :)

jana Views: 2,138
Published: 17 y

keeping the perspective when I get little impatient - (note to self :)

I am having a bit difficult day today with lots of abdominal cramps and very little energy, just feeling like EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves, and I have no motivation to do anything... just feeling very apathetic and irritated...

the MAIN reasons for taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the first place and the results I have been expecting from it are
1. increase of energy (of which I seem to have very little in general) and
2. healing my digestive systems, which seems to have been quite off for a very long
time.
And it appears that at this point there is no "tangible result" in either area...

So I was reading through this website, which was the first one I came across when learning about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and it is VERY helpful to be mindful of this particular fact:

(QUOTE)

“Why Must I Feel Sick?”

We are generally oblivious of the pathogens that are introduced to our body, especially after they have been stored in the tissue of various organs. Since they build up over time, they generally affect our health slowly, and cumulatively.

However, chlorine dioxide takes them out suddenly, which may result in a dramatic reaction. However, it passes in much less time than it took for the toxins and pathogens to accumulate.

When the chlorine dioxide “goes off,” the electron stripped pathogens cease to exist.

As an example, one will almost always feel ill in hepatitis cases because the liver is induced to expel stored poisons, which are then destroyed by an army of red blood cells containing chlorine dioxide. It’s really no contest. But it doesn’t have to be something as acute as hepatitis.

Years of “leeching” of from dental Amalgams can “innocently” deposit enough mercury to one’s system to steal innocence, rob vitality, and erase precious memories. Dislodging and vaporizing it will feel uncomfortable for a very short time compared to the time it took to accumulate.

If you feel sick when you take this protocol, know that your health and vitality awaits to rejoin you on “the other side” of the ill feeling.

If it has no “close encounters” with pathogens, chlorine dioxide deteriorates into constituents that are totally non-toxic. Nothing poisonous is left behind to build up, as is the case with many medical protocols. Medical treatments currently provide you NO way of removing the poisons when said poisons don’t work. You are left on your own in a strange land and diseased state, without a roadmap back to health.

(END OF QUOTE).

BTW the whole article can be found at

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/no-miracle-just-wonderful-chemis...

It is so true, the pathogens have been accumulating in the bodies for years (decades in my case) and the rate at which they are being disposed of is just staggering and breathtaking...
It just is a good idea to keep these facts in mind, when one gets a bit impatient (like I was getting today :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)