CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pioneer1's Little Zoo

Views: 1,601
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,062,184

Re: Pioneer1's Little Zoo

THANK YOU 70428.
I am sure this is going to have to be my route, too. This is the 3rd month into the de-wormers. I feel they did a lot of good and still are, but there is more that I need to do. I hope others who are finding that they have an enormous infestation will take heed to your posts and mine as well as to rabbitears who has suffered before us. These are life threatening parasites. While we do gain some headway, things can go wrong in the process of eradicating them to the point where we start to get a handle on them. Thank God for rabbitears! and for humaworm, even tho I haven't taken his product yet, he is helping people. So is Barefoot. If it were only for the MD's some of us might die or go nuts! or both. I am looking into this route because what I have been doing just isn't enough.
I knew something was really wrong when I came onto CZ a litle over 2 months ago. All I can feel is gratitude for the people here. Tomorrow will take care of itself thru the help of people like apxr and rabbitears. Thanks so much, so VERY much, for your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)