CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black salve for liver cancer?

Views: 10,292
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 106,196

Re: Black salve for liver cancer?

Three years ago I had several warts that were itching like crazy. Then my joints began to ache so bad I couldn't turn my head, my abdomen swelled up with fluid and it was painful to wear anything around my waist, I began wheezing with every breath, and was having dizzy spells.

The diagnosis was fatty liver disease due to Hep C.

I began taking bloodroot internally. It was hell. I experienced terrible nausea with every dose, bad cramps, achy sore limbs that lasted for days, and was exhausted all the time. But the itching stopped and my symptoms slowly improved.

I added anti-parasiticals and Hoxey when I reached the point that I simply didn't think I could stand to take another dose of bloodroot. Then I was able to cut back on the bloodroot without my symptoms returning.

I also cleansed my colon, kidneys and liver/gall bladder several times. I have expelled dozens of Gallstones the size of jack balls, urinated black sand and shat a wad of worms as big as my fist that looked exactly like the photos on the internet of ascaris.

When I began the process of cleaning up my liver, my urine was coming out brown and my bowel movements were coming out yellow. My urine is now yellow and my bowel movements are brown. My symptoms are almost gone and I expect to experience a complete recovery. I don't think I could have regained my health without bloodroot. I was too far gone. I was about to die. I am now feeling better than I have felt in years, but I still have a way to go. And I will use it to cleanse periodically for the rest of my life, even though it causes terrible nausea if you are toxic.

All I have left is a swollen lymph gland, a minor cough, and my back is still tender on the right when I do yoga. This too shall pass.

The only way to know if your mother was taking bloodroot, is to find out the ingredients of her snake shit. Some black salve formulas contain herbs other than blood root.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)