CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Step one: Get tested

bluandyelo Views: 3,017
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,055,788

Re: Step one: Get tested

Hi Dbal,

I, and many others have had the tests you are referring to come back with negative results (and total dismissal from the doctors in charge), whilst actually being able to see identifiable parasites in the toilet bowl with the naked eye.

These medical tests are notoriously inaccurate and a waste of time IMO.

There is no harm in doing some herbal parasite killing provided you are not allergic to any of the herbs, you don't overdose, and you ensure all your elimination channels are moving very well throughout and after the cleanse. A cautious person could inform their allopathic doctor of the protocol they are undertaking, though I'm not sure it would be useful to do so (it would perhaps make for some good dinner conversation though!).

I know you like to push the allopathic medical establishment in your posts, and that's fine. There are those who can be assisted allopathically, but for many people at curezone, relying on doctors alone means either death or a life not worth living.

While many of us will seek the opinion of a doctor in our search for good health, I don't believe any of us should take their opinion as the final word on the subject. It is our right and our responsibility to create our own health and happiness. This entire website is a testament to that ethos.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)