CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know if MMS will help migraines?

ldsfireguy Views: 4,380
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,052,283

Re: Does anyone know if MMS will help migraines?

Marlene and Hopinso posted two very well written replies, and I just wanted to add something more.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will of course help the migraines if there is a direct link between them and Lyme, or any other pathogen. However, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will also help the migraines even if there is an indirect link.

What do I mean by this? Well, unless we are already VERY alkaline, in which case we probably have almost NO pathogens in our bodies anyhow, we are almost all contaminated with many different organisms and their byproducts.

So, in the event that the migraines are caused by some other toxic, non-organic contaminant, or from some imbalance, then the removal of the pathogen load will allow the immune system to focus on those other imbalances/toxicities. In addition, according to Jim Humble the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement actually has an active role in the removal of inorganic toxins as well (such as mercury).

Either way, it comes down to this: something that benefits the body as a whole, will benefit every system and structure of the body.

Since she is young, and she suffers from these a lot, I would absolutely take it very slowly ... build slowly and stay at a low dosage while her body cleans out. And, make sure she drinks plenty of water. It is possible, if there IS a link to pathogens for the migraines, that they could be triggered and/or worsened for a while by a high detox load from too much MMS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)