CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: additions of Grass juice, fruits, citric acid, water

ldsfireguy Views: 4,442
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,051,904

Re: additions of Grass juice, fruits, citric acid, water

Marlene,

I personally mix greens with the water containing my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Some of the greens that are my favorites:

Jurassic Greens, Heavenly Greens, Alkalive Green, Green Kamut.

These are all mixes of organic wheat grass, kamut grass, barley grass, alfalfa, etc...

Barley grass is great, but I personally like a combination, for both nutrition and taste.

I don't have too much problem if I take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement after eating fruit, as I do if I take it near less healthy foods. But, I will also say that even fruit will feed candida in my opinion. It might be a good idea to keep the higher glycemic fruits to a minimum for the first few weeks on the protocol, sticking to grapefuits, lemons, limes...

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, and Dr. Robert Young both promote this idea of limiting fruit during the earlier (transitional) stages of cleansing.

Again, though, I don't think there is any perticular problem with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and fruit ... but it is probably a good idea to try to take MMS more often on an empty stomach.

"My lymph glands are draining well now but is there any way to accelerate this process? Has anyone added extra citric acid to the diluting water? Thank you so much."

The only way to accelerate it is to do more MMS. (assuming you are already pre-activating with citric acid )

You have been doing really well ... if you accelerate things, you may quickly enter a period of nasty detox symptoms. And, since you have had such frail health in the past, that could prove very difficult for your body.

Why not just keep doing what you are doing, and make sure you are drinking a liter of water per 40lbs of body weight per day, and shifting your diet gradually to alkaline?

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)