CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymph Glands, organs, and MMS

ldsfireguy Views: 4,536
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,050,462

Re: Lymph Glands, organs, and MMS

Marlene,

That is great news!

If I am reading your post correctly, you are saying that you HAD swollen lymph glands under your armpits and around your breasts, but that since using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the swelling has gone way down?

Well, that was my experience too. I guess I forgot to mention it before in my email to you, but I often or almost always had swollen glands under my armpits, and sometimes in my throat. I just always figured they were filled with "angry" pus since I knew I was not very healthy ... bacteria, virus, strep and chicken pox from when I was a kid, etc....

Along with everything else, that swelling just disappeared during the 2 - 3 months I was getting well. Makes sense of course, when we think that it is killing off all these little critters ... and that is the big reason why we need to drink so much when we use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , to help the lymph and blood flush out everything.

Let's pee our way to health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)