CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitreous Degeneration and seeing spiritual energy

Views: 8,522
Published: 17 y

Vitreous Degeneration and seeing spiritual energy

You wrote, in a post below:

"The only other thing I would consider is that as we get more spiritually developed we may see spiritual energy around us. This can be similar to the symptoms of Vitreous Degeneration, where you start to see moving shadows and shimmering cracks in reality, as a strong spirit form move by you.

You will need to be aware that this may be happening within your eye due to Vitreous Degeneration or it could be happening outside of the eye; as you have just become more aware of refined Spiritual Energy existing around you, which with your heightened vision are now seeing."

I think that it is interesting that you wrote this, because along with being diagnosed with vitreous degeneration about a year and a half ago, I started to have waking visions this past spring. Actually, I should clarify that I have not had a full-blown vision, but I have started to a few times (I got scared when they started and they dissipated as a result). Beyond that, I now regularly see the "spiritual energy" you spoke of, though only at night when I am in bed in the dark. It also seems to come on in association with certain emotional states that I can't put my finger on. I should also note that on one occasion, while in bed, I felt my eyes penetrated and bathed by a white light which left me feeling spiritually rejuvenated. Anyway, with regard to what you wrote, I don't understand what you mean about the connection between vitreous degeneration and seeing spiritual energy. Does vitreous degeneration make one more open to seeing spiritual energy?
I wonder too if you could give me some advice. I have a lot of health problems, and I want to heal on a physical level, but I am torn between devoting myself to enlightenment and exploring this whole "spiritual energy" thing and devoting myself to physical health. I have gotten into shamanism and shamans talk a lot about how healing on a spiritual level is the most fundamental type of healing, not physical healing. I want to just devote myself to spiritual healing because it seems like the most meaningful -- the only meaningful -- type of healing, but I take a low dose of a pharmaceutical medication for schizophrenia, and I am scared to just abandon myself to spiritual healing because I want to get off the medicine and my physical health gets worse all the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)