CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about thyroid goiter

Deborah Lockett Views: 12,445
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 104,738

Re: Question about thyroid goiter

Hi Nan,

Thank you very much for your e-mail replying to my post.

When I read that you were actually doing a Master Cleanse when your goiter appeared it struck me that you could ask your family to look at your body a different way.

Excuse me for referring to Dr. Jensen again but he's so good. In "Understanding Iridology" he comments that the potential for disease -- e.g. the formation of a tumour -- is observable in a person's irides for many years before it actually occurs.

What if, then, your body was potentially lined up for the formation of a tumour -- perhaps in an inaccessible place and perhaps with a lot of growth potential -- but by starting the cleanses you have managed to avert that, and the tumour that eventually manifested as a goiter is much smaller than it might otherwise have been?

I hope that will reassure your family. I'm sure they love you and are only looking out for your own good.

Please don't blame yourself for taking your health into your own hands, because in my experience, it's the only way to stay healthy in the long term.

Going back to Dr. Jensen, he comments that in spite of a person's health problems commonly starting in the intestine, often that is the last place to be treated. He points out that if the intestine were attended to first, the body could be rejuvenated and health could be restored instead of gradually declining over a period of years.

My own Dad was an example. He had bowel problems in his 50's, followed by angina in the chest in his 60's, which was treated by a heart operation. Eventually in his 80's he had part of his ileum (intestine above the colon) removed and died 18 months later. If he had started bowel cleansing when his bowel problems emerged, he might have avoided both his operations and had a generally healthier old age.

It was the same thing with Ariel Sharon -- do you remember he was in the headlines daily when he went into a coma? At first they treated his heart and later they removed part of his intestine -- whereas it may have been the intestine that needed treating (cleansing) all along. I had a mental picture of a man who was putting so much of his energy into his political life that he forgot to take care of his diet. But if he had done so he may not have ended up in hospital at all.

I was also wondering if you might like to try crystal therapy for your throat, in addition to the magnet therapy. You may know something about the chakras -- the places where our subtle bodies connect with our physical one and feed it with energy. The one in the throat, called the throat chakra, is a beautiful blue colour. It governs our communication ability, i.e. our ability to listen and speak.

You can support this chakra, i.e. the throat area of your body, by providing it with a crystal of its own colour -- either pale blue or a deeper shade of blue. The pale blue crystals are, for instance, celestine, also known as celestite. This one is just heavenly, like the blue sky. Aquamarine - so called because it's the colour of sea water - is also light blue.

Another blue one is lapis lazuli, a very beautiful deeper shade of blue. You can easily see colour photos of these gemstones by doing an Internet search. If you have a crystal shop near you, you could go and browse their collection. You will naturally be attracted to a the crystal that is just right for you.

To wear a crystal for the throat you have it on a cord that is only just long enough to go around your throat, i.e. not dangling onto your chest like a pendant. It is best to use a cotton cord and not a metal chain because the metal is absorbed by the skin -- as pointed out by
Dr. Clark --whereas the cotton cord is harmless.

Crystals are living beings -- the basic difference between them and, say, a human being or a flower is that the flower blooms for only a week or so; the human being lives for a hundred years or so; but the crystal has chosen a body which lasts for millions of years.

With blue crystals it is important to avoid leaving them in direct sunlight. The sunlight is too powerful for them and drains them. On the other hand moonlight is very good for them and if left in moonlight they recharge themselves.

The only other type of care they need is occasional gentle washing and drying just like we do with our own body.

By the way -- I think there is a problem with the email address CureZone hold for you. After I received your email I originally replied to you at the email address provided by CureZone (I copied it with the mouse instead of typing to avoid errors) but my message came back "5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias". I sent from both my hotmail and my yahoo and got the same result. Can you please check the address?

I wish you and your family all the best on your healing journey!

Love and light

Deborah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)