CureZone   Log On   Join
New Question and Answer Session with Jim Humble

ldsfireguy Views: 2,646
Published: 17 y

New Question and Answer Session with Jim Humble

If this has already been posted please excuse me ... it is the first time that I have seen it:

Jim Humble Answers questions on the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement

6th October 2007 by Arrowwind Posted in Disease, Cancer, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Testimonials

Q1

1) I’ve wondered if the water is necessary. I can put 22 drops from a 3cc syringe in one ‘000’ capsule (larger end), then cap it. Maybe if the taste is objectionable, you could use the capsules and then drink the water. (this was from someone who didn’t like the taste and he wondered if it was necessary to mix water or juice in the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement –or is the extra liquid just for taste? Or is it necessary to dilute the mixed solution?)

A1 1.) Sounds like it might work OK, but be sure to drink the water. The liquid is too strong otherwise and might burn the stomach.

Q2 2)a lot of the members seem to be experiencing heart palpitations after being on MMS for just a few days. Have you found that many people here in the US experience this? When they have this fluttering or palpitations they immediately stop the MMS. Should they consider taking high doses of C for a few weeks, as you recommended in your book, and then restarting the MMS? Or for these people would it be best to not take MMS at all?

A2 2). The palpitations has got to be the result of something being cleaned out. Never completely stop MMS, just take less until the problem passes. MMS never causes any reactions from a healthy person, thus the palpitations are a sign of something being fixed. Probably deposits being removed. Just take less MMS. If I were advising someone I say reduce the dose about 75% for a few days then slowly increase it. Of course this is not advice.
In ten years no one has ever been hurt with MMS and thousands have been helped. I’d say when such a thing happens that one has found something that needs to be fixed. It is probably a growth of bacteria or mold in the wrong place and MMS is killing it. This is not a usual problem, but in my opinion it should be fixed by smaller doses for a while

Q3 3) I get leg cramps whenever I take MMS (plus acid recipe). And pH paper tells me I am too acid 5.0 . He says in the book that he over-estimates the amount of acid to be sure it converts the sodium chlorite to chlorine dioxide. I am interested in the minimal amount of acid I could use if I measure carefully.

What would happen if I under measure the acid, will the extra unconverted sodium chlorite be any problem?

I am spending 2 weeks just trying to alkalize my body using green foods and baking soda and K bicarb and borax and calcium and magnesium. I still show acid if I stop pushing my alkaline supplementation. Vinegar causes me leg cramps, just after eating a salad with vinegar dressing. I will restart the MMS after the 2 weeks if I can keep my ph level up. Do you see a problem with not using enough of the acid–just so that it doesn’t interfere with my body’s ph, or will it make the MMS not as effective?

A3 3) pH paper on the saliva or urine don’t mean much. Many healthy people read pH 5 on saliva. No if you are testing your blood, I ‘d say that might be wrong. I’ve been in the health food movement for 50 years. Every few years someone comes up with a new theme. It is usually good and no harm comes, but it is seldom the end all and seldom creates absolute health. But the low pH reading and the leg cramps would indicate to me a need for calcium. Buy the liquid calcium magnesium citrate by LifeTime Inc. Most health food stores carry it. That is really the state of the art as far as assimilation of calcium is concerned. A couple days of a couple of table spoons a day should alleviate the leg cramps. If the leg cramps were really bad, use a little or a lot less MMS but don’t stop. (Coral calcium is made of calcium crystales and is the hardest calcium to dissolve and assimilate that you can buy. Think of how strong coral is.)

Q4 ) I would be very interested in knowing about using Sodium Ascorbate
With MMS, as that is how I get my daily Vitamin C (it’s buffered and
Less acidic to my system). I also mix in into my Gerolsteiner Mineral
Water, and kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I just don’t
Want to kill myself by using my mineral water/C cocktail AND the MMS! (so is it ok to take this type of C and the MMS so long as it is separated by a given period of time? I had thought it best to wait the 12 hours it takes for the MMS to fully release before taking any type of C, but others think that just waiting a few hours is enough time. Which is the right amount of time to wait between taking MMS and C as daily supplements, because there are some members dedicated to taking daily C for health)

A4 ) It would be best to take the MMS first each day and then wait at least 4 hours before taking the C. There certainly isn’t going to be any “hurt” to you by taking with MMS and Vitamin C together. The C just preserves the MMS and prevents it from deteriorating into chlorine dioxide. C is a preservative and thus stops the MMS action, but it can’t hurt you.

Q5 5) If a person is taking MMS and has started out on a small dose of say, 5 drops, and has had nausea or diarrhea, and they finally build up to 15 drops a day (or is it twice a day?) without either of these effects, does that mean they are healthy and don’t need to continue to take it at that dose–they can just go to the maintenance dose of 6 drops a few times a week? How many days should they stay at 15 to be sure they are healthy before switching over to the 6?

A5) I’d say stay at a 15 drop dose for at lease a week before dropping back to the 6 drop maintenance dose, or even a 4 drops maintenance dose would be good.

Q7 (6 missing from document) 7) Wondering about possible liver stress from MMS ?
Wondering if the chlorine dioxide (at least eventually with continued use?)
Gets into all the sneaky places where the HCV has been found?
I know one can clear the blood of HCV but it’ll come back quickly. Killing
It in the blood and liver should do much better, but it’s a tiny virus
that’s been found throughout the body…something has to keep killing
(faster than it multiplies) through multiple replication cycles. This is
Also mostly true of HIV as well.

A7 7) MMS doesn’t stress the liver, it repairs the liver. Killing a cancer to fast may stress the liver, but for the most part the MMS will handle it. Just keep yourself just under the nausea level one tiny notch. There are hundreds if not thousands of those little different viruses and bacteria and mold and yeast that steal your health but have no name. MMS kills them all so far as I know. That’s what the maintenance dose does, it keeps those guys cleaned out (in my opinion.)

Q8 Yesterday I did 2 drops and had no noticeable effects.
My plan for today: I just took 2 Benadryl.
Because…I learned awhile back that taking Benadryl about a half hour
Prior to ABX or whatever protocol can reduce the symptoms of a HERX as
Toxins are released during die off…and it has helped me in the
Past…so I am using it with this protocol also.
In 1/2 hour I am going to do
2 drops of MMS w/fresh lemon juice for activator + water
I plan to continue same dose every 2 hrs throughout the day. (is taking Benadryl interfering with MMS in any way?)

A8 I don’t think the benadryl interferes. Let me know how you do.

Q9 9) I would like to know why he thinks vinegar is not good with candida .I think I,m going to do a cleanse before I start back on the MMS

A9 9) Vinegar is a fermented product and has been known to feed candida for many years. I had hoped that the chlorine dioxide would kill the candida before it could eat the vinegar, but in a large clinic in Tijuana, many candida patients got better for a while, then they began to get worse and didn’t get better until the vinegar was discontinued. Since then the phenomena has been noticed several times. It’s enough evidence for me to stop taking it.

Q10 10) I recall reading that certain substances in the body such as glutathione were depleted while using chlorine dioxide. Whether it is interfering with these substances, or they are being used up somehow in the process of “cleansing” with the chlorine dioxide was not stated and may not be known at this point. Nevertheless, the depletion of these substances may coincide with the onset of the more negative reactions like vomiting and diarrhea and just feeling sick.
This may explain why one can take a certain amount of MMS for a while with no symptoms and then suddenly feel terrible on the next dose. (does this sound right?)

A1010) I’ll have to withhold my judgment on that for a while, however I kind of doubt that evaluation as many who finally get really nauseous usually feel really good after the vomiting and Diarrhea. Another point is that it only happens to a few people not everyone, and if that is true, then why do the feel better? How did they get the glutathione replaced so fast. The vomiting and diarrhea often precedes the ending of a bad disease. The body instigates vomiting when it has material produced in the stomach that would not be good for the body to go through the digestive system. It don’t just throw up for practice or because it feels bad, it throws up for a reason.

Q11 11) If MMS is an oxident, how does taking anti oxident supplements effect it? Should they be separated like MMS and C, or taken on different days–one day anti-oxidents, the next day MMS?

A11 11) Well, vitamin C is an antioxidant. It prevents chlorine dioxide for being as effective as it should be. I have to assume that other anti oxidants would do the same thing. However, there is absolutely no reason to believe that one would need anti oxidants with chlorine dioxide. It does not oxidize any beneficial things in the body. It does not touch healthy cells. It only oxidizes the bad guys. You would help them out if you take anti oxidants. So separate them out by three or four hours.

Q12 12) When I add the citric acid to the sodium chlorite solution I can soon
Smell the ClO2 in the whole room. Is there any benefit to breathing or
Sniffing this vapor on purpose, for instance so it can reach my sinuses
Or lungs, perhaps? Or is it too harsh on the mucous membranes to breath
In deliberately?

A12 12) Chlorine dioxide does very little damage to membranes, almost none at all. You must be very sensitive as that small amount of Chlorine dioxide generally will not kill many diseases germs. You can, however put it in the type of mist device that sprays a fine cloud and then breath that. It would be good for the sinuses and lungs.

Q13 13) I’ll still taking my regular rounds of lyme treatment: at least 10 Antibiotics , herbal and syenthic supplements. And I take them at least 1 hour away from MMS. Is it OK? I know if MMS works, I may not need all these supplemnts. However, for now, I feel more comfortable to carry on my regular lyme treament until MMS takes over. Any thoughts

A13 13) I worry that the Antibiotics destroy your health so badly that you do not have the energy to recovery, however, I do not think that the Antibiotics and the MMS interfere with one another. Just separate them out as far as possible. I have worked with a couple of ladies who have lyme disease and are now feeling better. They really didn’t begin to feel better until they began taking a new product called paradophillus. They feel that it allows the MMS to penetrate much deeper into the body. You might talk to the inventor. His name is Jeff Maehr and phone is 970 731-9724.

Q14 14) I have some questions, this is an oxidizer how does this differ from
Oxygenating the system or are we talking about the same thing, if we are
What prevents this from making more free radicals and causing problems, I
Once talked with a nurse who worked with oxygen chambers for cancers and
Other problems and she said they had to give anti-oxidants to prevent the
Increase of free radicals, am I on track or out in left field with this Question?

#A14 14) MMS does not damage the enamel on your teeth. To the bad stuff (remember low pH and nucleic acid) it is extremely strong, the strongest killer of disease known to mankind, but to the good stuff including teeth, it is a pussy cat.

Q15 15) I think I read somewhere that chlorine dioxide was reactive with sulfur? Would Mr Humble care to list what other supplements might react to MMS? E.g. Colloidal Silver , potassium bicarbonate, calcium, magnesium as well as MSM

A15 15) I don’t know about the sulfur. The Colloidal Silver does not react with the MMS. All those other items should be separated out from the MMS by about a half hour just like food.

CANCER

Telling if MMS will help the cancer

This is what I would tell someone in Mexico that asked me these questions. The answers, of course, would be for the person down here. You can get an idea if the MMS will handle the cancer problem by evaluating the nausea. That is, if you start out at say one drop or even 1/2 drop and it does not make you nauseous and then you begin to increase the drops twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening. That is if 1/2 drop doesn’t make you nauseous in the morning, then in the evening or late afternoon try one full drop. Then the next morning take two drops and in the evening 3 drops. Sooner or later the number of drops is going to make you nauseous. You then take a drop or two less the next dose for a time or two and continue to increase the drops. You are always looking for the nauseous point, taking less for a time or two and attempting to take more.

You will be able to know if it is going to help you if you can continue to pass the nausea point and increase the drops. What is happening is that when nausea hits, some of the of cancer has been destroyed and it is now a poison that the body can clear out. Being able to clear out this poison is a part of it, but the body can clear this poison out but it might generate some nausea in the process. That’s not bad. The idea is that as the cancer is destroyed the body can tolerate more and more drops. That’s the indicator, is the body being able to tolerate more and more drops. If you find that you finally can increase the drops without getting nauseous it is an indicator that the body is doing it’s job.

What would indicate that you are not getting well is if the body got nauseous every time you take a dose no matter what amount of dose it is, and the body never seems to be able to increase the doses. Even if you can take say two drops at a time without nausea, but you can never increase to three drops, it shows that you are not gaining on the cancer. That can happen if the cancer is growing faster than the MMS is killing it. There is, however, always hope. Read below. There are other items that can help.

So if there is an indication that one is not improving, then I suggest the following direction. Purchase some Indian Herb from Kathleen in texas. It costs $60 a vial and that is plenty. Phone 806 647-1741 She has a thousand letters from people who have been helped. She and her father have been selling the Indian herb for over 60 years.

Then get some Paradophillus from Jeff Maehr at 970 731-9724 his stuff has cured hundreds of animals and many people of cancer and it is now helping people I know.

When I mention drops of MMS I always mean add 5 times that many drops of lemon, lime, or citric acid solution, wait three minutes and then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink.

Jim Humble

Gotta go to work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (9)