CureZone   Log On   Join
UT While Breastfeeding?

tiratu Views: 10,540
Published: 17 y

UT While Breastfeeding?

HI

I don't know if this has been covered as I do not have time to read all the way through............

In short, I was one of the first to post back on page one - don't have time to read what I wrote either - except that I did say that I would update on what happened - so here I am better late than never.

UT was successful in managing my hashimotos and underactive thyroid and I have been medication free ever since and in the normal range for everything with the exception of anti bodies to my thyroid which are still in porduction - which I do believe if continue with UT will go. I cannot remember if I listed any other ailments, but I have basically been healthy as ever since no colds, nothing.

I did succede in getting pregnant after 8 years of trying at the age of 40. What seemed to tip the balance was in addition to drinking pretty much everything I produced, I began putting a pee pad overnight over the area of my thyroid every night - all wet, soggy, taped down and water tight. The effect was dramatic. I had a tremendous sense of physical well being which I had not had in years and looked healthier by the day. If I missed a night I did not sleep so well and my mood was noticeably different the next day. It was in the third month of doing this that I felt particularly well - fantastic actually and succeded in getting pregnant.

Which leads me to my question.

Can I breastfeed and practise UT?

I would love to do so, but can find nothing about it.

Any answers out there?

Thanks alot.
Tiratu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)