CureZone   Log On   Join
Hormonal fluctuations / headaches

1/2moon Views: 2,448
Published: 19 y

Hormonal fluctuations / headaches

Dear George,

I am curious to know your perspective on a situation that I have been having for some time now. My menstrual cycle has been getting progressively difficult over the last year. Terrible PMS, my breasts swell so much that they are terribly painful to the touch (I can't tolerate a hug!), really very emotional and weepy before my period. Generally speaking I have been menstruating with the full moon, which is, as I understand the opposite of the ideal. I have tried many things including herbal douches, chinese herbs which seem to temporarily restore my menstruation to the new moon and remove all problems with pms and breast swelling, but after a month or two I seem to go back to full moon. I have also tried acupuncture and chinese herbs aimed at liver and spleen balancing.

Some background...I'm 36, going through many big changes in life, including a divorce. I'm probably not getting enough sleep, and enough sleep early in the night which I understand helps to balance hormones. I eat vegetarian, exercise regularly and have been cleansing for a couple of years now, bowel cleansing, kidneys and about 25 liver flushes.

I also have really debilitating headaches which seem to relate to funny shifts in the weather, wind, rain, change of seasons, but I sometimes wonder whether they relate to hormones as well. The headaches also feel connected to digestion; that is, the headache either causes my digestion to stop, or slow digestion causes the headache.

Do you have any insight on how I can balance my hormones? Is there anything I'm not seeing?

With appreciation,
1/2moon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)