CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: something natural to promote healing after dental surgery?

flyingswan Views: 2,230
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,675

Re: something natural to promote healing after dental surgery?

Hi Osal

Thank you so much for asking for help for you and your son over the next few days as he recovered from having these teeth removed.

I am sure he will receive the help he needs during the operation. The physical body at 22 has very good innate powers of healing itself and I am sure it will follow its own nature to achieve this.

I feel this is a good time to look again at the Trauma, which you received when your son “was given a spinal tap, to check for meningitis”. This is now nearly 20 years ago and I feel in your words, still effects you deeply.

What I would like to ask you to do is release the emotional charge associated with this event. This can be done easily through the concept of forgiveness. I would be pleased if you would allow yourself to forgive the people that where involved with that event and forgive yourself for carrying this charge for so long. It is time to let it go now and release that energy to flow freely again.

You have the choice to think any thought in any moment. Give yourself the choice now to start to look for the Joy in life and start to move toward the positive events you would like to create and experience. It is time to spend less time looking backwards at what has happened and time to look forward to where you want to go and what you would dearly like to experience.

I will send you healing to help you and your son with this time of change. Just take a few seconds to scan your body and if you become aware of any areas of tension just consciously Breathe into that area. Inviting the tension to leave and feel the natural balance returning healing and rebalancing your energies.

Enjoy your future with your son, I see lovely things unfolding for you both.

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)