CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mild agoraphobia

flyingswan Views: 4,392
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 104,666

Re: mild agoraphobia

Thank you for your question about agoraphobia.

It is lovely to hear that you are feeling so full of life and healthy. 51 one is such a lovely age to be, you are truly blessed.

Keep going with the breathing and positive thinking, as I am sure this is helping. What I would suggest is to increase the number of time you go out. Try to do this at least once or twice a day. It does not have to be far just a short trip. Choose your state of mind before you go by thinking of something that would really bring you joy and fulfilment.

Please consider looking for ways to help other people. This could be by joining a club or society. What I am suggesting is just start your life to flow in new ways and in new directions so you increase you number of friends.

Also spend a little time each day counting your blessings. By that I mean realise that you have such a healthy body and have your full mobility. Look for ways to be of service to others. Try to see life from other people’s points of view. But most of all feel within yourself what really brings you joy and happiness.

Make the sift in your energies so you are not so much coming from your mind but shift your focus to your heart energy and come form love. Love and Fear cannot occupy the same space, as they are opposites.

The acronym for FEAR is: False Evidence Appearing Real, therefore when ever you feel the fear emotion coming on. Look closely at your thoughts and ask yourself if this thought is true or real? Breathe your consciousness into that thought and see if there is a more loving thought you can think about that same thing, that expresses your love, which is true in the Now moment?

Look for the joy in life, as this is how the universe leads us on our path. Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thank you again for your question.

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)