CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slowly becoming a beleiver but in the meantime- Help!

flyingswan Views: 1,728
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 104,662

Re: Slowly becoming a beleiver but in the meantime- Help!

Hi Coq

Thank you for your question.

What I would suggest is to relax and for a few days just stop taking any of the additives you are taking to help you go to the toilet and just eat a diet of fresh fruit and vegetables.

I would keep your diet really simple for a few days, just eating healthy food as plain as possible, without any hot spices or chilli peppers, etc.

What I feel will be best for you is to have fresh food with the life force still in it, so the best way to prepare this may be to steam the vegetable until soft and easy to digest. If it will not affect your health too much, please try to cut out all the extra medication you are using unless this has been prescribed by your doctor and is essential to your health.

If you find that you feel comfortable under this new diet, just try slowly to add a little of the extras that make life fun and enjoyable. Until you reach a nice gentle balance between health fruit and vegetables and the food you really enjoy eating.

Please let me know how you get on in a week or two.

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)