CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A question about scalp eczema

flyingswan Views: 2,233
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,575

Re: A question about scalp eczema

Hi

Thanks for your question about persistent scalp eczema.

My own feeling is that the 11 liver flushes you have done should have shown some improvement in the condition if the course was in that area where the flushes are working.

I would like to suggest you also look in a couple of other areas:

A mite in the scalp that may be causing the irritation, my doctor once prescribed for me the use of a solution of 2% Menthol Crystals crushed in an Aqueous Cream to remove the mite. You may want to discuss this with your doctor as a solution?

My other thought is that your body’s energy field may have been disturbed by a worry or some stress. What I would suggest is that you try listening to the Energy Balancing Meditation, which can be listened to for free on http://www.healergeorge.com home page, by clicking the yellow triangular jelly button.

This meditation is designed to take you down the layers of your physiology and bring your body, mind and spirit back into balance.

Please except your condition and embrace it and through conscious breathing, breath your love into that area and just except it as it is. Then using your imagination create a loving self image of how you would like to experience your scalp and just create a loving image for your body to grow into.

If you let me have your first name and town, then I could send you distant healing to help ease the condition.

Love and Light

George.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in replying, I was just returning from the “Seeds of Transformation” conference at Bard College in New York State back to Wales in the UK. I did a guided meditation for the group while I was there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)