CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Hoaxers -- I'M DONE!!

Views: 1,775
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,038,429

Parasite Hoaxers -- I'M DONE!!

For anyone about to read this post I’d like to first of all start by saying I post off my own back, I am not “working” with anyone in any way, shape or form. I do not receive “cuts” from sales from anyone. I take extreme exception to remarks recently made about me at the Parasite Forum as “working” with you, comments made by someone who should know better! One rule for us and one rule for her! This individual came to this assumption because I happen to respond to many of your posts. To be branded as “working” with you in “attacking” and exposing a certain individual. Bang out of order! I take extreme exception to this. I have every right to defend myself. My posts are mine and mine alone. I have been accused of certain things that I find very hurtful and in the process of speaking up for myself I get banned from the Parasite Forum. Unfair? I’d say so. Why, so they could shut me up? They don’t like the truth? They don't like me speaking my mind, is this not allowed even if it is contrary to what they believe? Very odd behaviour.

One’s health comes first before ANYTHING, we all know that. All I’ve ever wanted to do is help people, through my journey, experiences, mistakes etc., It's all part of my healing process I believe. But to be shot down every time I open my mouth, it's disheartening to say the least. I can’t begin to even comprehend what’s going on. Too many bigheads over there. Almost in competition to outdo one another. Sad.

Rabbitears you have posted yet another “wake-up” post as to what’s been going on of late. It’s a reality check for all. You have received a lot of flack for your truths and I have often questioned as to why. Don’t we all want the truth? Of course we do. You have everyone’s best interests at heart. I admire you. Why do you put yourself through this stress you so do NOT deserve? You’ve received some pretty disturbing comments and assumptions which you have every right to respond to. I can’t even begin to understand what it has been like for you. Do they care?

The MD Forum has much more to offer than the Parasite Forum in my opinion. It has for me, that’s for sure. It covers a lot more ground, not just parasites. I was a visitor at Parasite Forum for a long time before MD Forum and thought Parasite Forum would provide the answers. It wasn’t that easy for me. I’m sure you’re well aware of my journey. In order to get my health back I had to come to the realisation that I had to know what was ailing me. (Not for the want of trying, I failed miserably). That was until I found MD Forum and ww.rhrplus.com. I have Apxr to thank for that. It wasn’t until I received my results I realised I had not just parasites going on. In short, I chased my tail for 4+ years before finding MD Forum and

http://www.RHRPlus.com.

For anyone thinking I get a cut for the sheer mention of
http://www.RHRPlus.com
I DO NOT, I am just proud to say that I found the only lab which got results. Just stating a fact. I have every right to “show off”.

I hear a lot of what I went through at the Parasite Forum. The same questions, the same advice. People going round in circles. I’ve done a lot of what people are trying and look what happened to me! I’m not saying everyone over there is as sick as me, far from it, but just KNOW what you are fighting, I cannot say this enough. Don’t go into this blindly. It’ll drive things deeper. You really can be fighting for your life.

Many people respond in support of posts, it’s no different here. I believe you understand what I am going through. I, too, fear for my life. You have seen my micrographs (the best across CZ in my opinion), your “jaw-dropping” comment was the same for me when I viewed them for the first time. It confirmed for me that I have every right to be concerned for my health. I have more important things to worry about in my life like MY HEALTH, so why on earth would I, or you for that matter, go out of our way to “attack” others on the forums. We simply want the truth, end of. No-one's trying to out-do anyone. Smalls minds come up with stupid assumptions such as these.

I don’t need this grief, that’s exactly what I’ve been getting from certain individuals at the Parasite Forum and I don’t deserve it, nor you for that matter. I find it strange how very few respond to certain of my posts. (My post for my micrographs got an "R" yet some shaky-looking pictures got an "RR", if I remember correctly. Still don't get that?!!) Would I dare accuse anyone of “working” together in ignoring my posts, absolutely not. The only thing I have noticed is that when I do make a post, it’s usually ignored or I get a ticking off by a certain individual and am told that I “deserved” my warning. I have to be a good girl or I get the “POW WOW” post!! What’s that all about! I’m not a child, she shouldn’t treat me like one. I certainly don't feel welcome over there.

In finishing, I hope people come to the realisation of what’s going on, it’s clear as day. There’s plenty “food for thought” in your posts. If they don’t get it now, they never will. They will rue the day. Shame really.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (3)