CureZone   Log On   Join
More on Grey Hair

sanctuary2 Views: 6,328
Published: 17 y

More on Grey Hair

After HoW's post the other day about grey hair, this morning I took a long hard look at my hair. I hadn't been wanting to look too closely cause when I do I see the greys. They weren't that noticeable from a distance, just a light even speckling throughout. Well this morning I went searching. And I mean searching. To my very pleasant surprise I could hardly find a one. I had noticed that my hair colour had been changing gradually despite the fact that I hadn't coloured it. And on further examination this morning, I realised that it has returned to the colour I had when I was a kid. In other words, my natural colour. It has been so long since I have had my natural colour I couldn't remember what it was. The grey isn't gone completely. If you search real hard you can still find a few, but the point is, you have to search for them. When I met my husband's eldest son in the US over 7 years ago, he was teasing me then for having grey hair. It was only on the temple area, but obviously it was noticeable to someone standing close to me. Now it's gone.

And I'm not a high dosers. I did get up to ten or twelve drops at one point, but just found the detox too much for me. Now I still only take 3 to 4 a day depending on how I feel, but obviously it is enough to be helping me. But I also believe that it isn't just one thing. I have been working hard on my minerals as well. Cleansing and doing the other things that promote health. I think it is irresponsible to say that Iodine alone "cured" my grey hair. I have hair growing back, so obviously the overall health of my scalp (and probably the rest of me), is improving. I probably couldn't have do it without iodine, but it is part of the overall "health package" and taking better care of ourselves.

And it does get results.

Yipppeeee........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)