CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnancy symptoms after Mirena IUD removal - am I pregnant or is this normal?

apple_blossom Views: 40,640
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,034,624

Re: Pregnancy symptoms after Mirena IUD removal - am I pregnant or is this normal?

I really hope for your sake that you are not pregnant, although it is certainly a possibility. I'm one of the very unlucky few who fell pregnant right after removal. I also then had a very early miscarriage only 5 days after a positive pregnancy test. I suggest you get a test done by the doctor or at a family planning clinic. Or leave it another week or so then if you still have not had a period you could do another home test. I was quite late getting my next period too. So late in fact that my doctor insisted on doing another pregnancy test just to make sure. And I must admit that until I stopped this most recent period I still had so many pregnancy symptoms. I believe that mirena is a very nasty little thing which does terrible things to us poor, unsuspecting, trusting women; not only while it is inside us, but for much longer.
Get a proper test done if you are really concerned, and please let us know how you get on. Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)