CureZone   Log On   Join
a couple of gross worm questions

jessesmom1987 Views: 8,368
Published: 17 y

a couple of gross worm questions

This may gross some out, but I'm positive I blew up another large tape worm with the ozonated oil/L-Cysteine and CoQ10 megadose, 4000 mg (plus still taking Vaxa herbal/homeopathic parasitic/colon cleasing herbs/probiotics)

The first big tape worm I got, the insides came out first..and then in the enema flush I did to make sure all of it was out, I got the skin- the white, translucent stuff.

THIS big worm did the same thing. I had a couple of days of bad die off- bloated, hard stomach, felt like I was having contractions! I have had this spot on the left side that feels like it bulges out- can intestinal, tape-type worms "coil up" like a snake? I grossed myself out thinking that could be a possibility.

The other thing is- I'm sure it was the insides coming out again- alot of it, yesterday and today, but I was not home yesterday to do an enema. I did one today after having 4 more BM's of it- and got gray, stinking skin, not the white translucent- and something that looked like it had black legs- WHAT is that? But, I didn't get the head that I could see- unless it came out yesterday and I didn't see it. CAN the head stay attached for awhile without the body? Gross thought.

I also got more red/chunky young flukes after the coffee enema. It's been 2 weeks since I've done a liver flush. I know there are different kinds of flukes that live in different places, intestinal, pancreatic, liver. Are all baby flukes the red/pink chunks or tomato skins? If they aren't already in the liver..do they migrate from the intestines up through the bile duct into the liver/pancreas? I know if there are still eggs in the liver/pancreas that are hatching them inside of the organs, they would already be there. I'm just wondering if a person ever gets them cleaned out of the liver with flushes, if they can go back into the liver through the bile ducts???

I know I'm getting tired of these suckers. I have 5 more days on the ozonated oil/L-Cysteine (3 weeks max) and am going to order the Paracleanse/Neem because I can still feel the darned things. I've been doing castor oil packs too because of how the abdomen has felt. There's two definite bad spots that have been there all through this--I just hope I get them killed before they totally eat through the gut!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)