CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neem is still working

tek Views: 6,563
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,034,554

Re: Neem is still working

Hydrogen peroxide - yes! Swabbing that in your ears every time you feel them will help.

Mullein's garlic olive oil drops pretty much eradicated the problem for me. 4 drops every 3 hours for a few days. I also made a small solution of Sea Salt in distilled water and put 4 drops in each ear every time I felt something. Between the Mullein's, the hydrogen peroxide and the saline solution, I got rid of the problem.

Around the last full moon, I started to feel them again, ever so faintly, so I dosed up on Mullein's again and it went away.

I still feel them in other parts of my head, though, when I load up on anti-helminthics, so they're around, just not in my ears.

I feel anxiety, paranoia, confusion and intestinal symptoms when I know they're on their way out. Then I can also feel when they've perished. All my previous symptoms go away. Suddenly I am calm and exhausted. A few hours later I will see the evidence in my toilet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)