CureZone   Log On   Join
sleep apnea, anyone?

warthog Views: 6,670
Published: 17 y

sleep apnea, anyone?

I was wondering if anyone has felt that Iodine & companion nutrient supplementation has helped rid them of sleep apnea. I don't think I have it, but my mom has it. My mom's a mess...she's had Amalgam fillings since she was a kid & swears she can't get them replaced because they are so huge. I wonder if that mercury & other metals got into me through the womb.

I found this one post mentioning thyroid & sleep apnea:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=867655#i

I don't know, something struck me today that Iodine is probably at the root of all this sleep apnea. I know of so many people with sleep apnea. Those same people don't quite function as well mentally as the others. Well, duh, when you're oxygen deprived...but I think the brain malfunctions aren't just the result of the oxygen deprivation. I suspect there is a thyroid link. I haven't done the research, though...it just occurred to me today. Anyone done research into sleep apnea & thyroid & Iodine specifically?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)