CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re-post - Military men, Captain Gord

CAPTAIN GORD Views: 2,873
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,031,473

Re: Re-post - Military men, Captain Gord

okay doc.... i already drink tons of water so thats good. I do eat lots of flax but not oil so i'll get some. As for Chiropractors', I have been to 3 and they all gave up on me. I had a couple MRI's that relvealed a hole in the lining of the main neck artery leading to the brain... upon further investigation that was found to not be the case (thank goodness) but the chiropractor would touch my neck with a ten foot pole after that. I am quite sure that the neck is causing at least some of my arm issues. A couple times at the chiroprators (2 years ago) three times when mny enck was manipulated my arms went totally asleep (espectially the left one). I'll check with my new Dr later this month and see if she knows of any good chiroproctors in the new area that I recently moved too.

TY for your advice and I'll keep you posted.

Oh, FYI... the environemntal clininc treatments are currently...
- weekly magnesium IV (B complex also) -- I had a SEVERE defficency
- treadmill and sauna program (weekly)
- mind body awareness program weekly (yago, mindfullness, eating habits, coping)
- balance testing and excersises since my balance is terrible now
- memory testing

Thanks again... Gord

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)