CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Spirit?

bfree Views: 2,740
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 711,529

Re: A Spirit?

Dear new2this,

Sounds like it might be a spirit of a deceased person. Because of the problem I have been afflicted by I've learned that there has been many cases of persons being possessed by or attached to such spirits in the hospitals, a place where many die. These spirits leave their physical bodies and because of fear or confusion not go to a spirit realm, but instead attach to another body. Perhaps, and I pray that this is the case, the previous responder is right and it is a spirit guide, but there are other possible explanations. It is well worth an investigation and if it is in fact a discorate spirit I suggest you deal with it as soon as possible, before it gets any more attached to your mother. The most comprehensive book I could find on this subject is
Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual by William J. Baldwin

I seems to have a warse case though, having to deal with evil spirits, possibly demons. You are welcomed to read my story here:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1018768

I pray for your mother's healing.

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)