CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fudenburg's Folly and the "Party Line"

Celcius Views: 10,815
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,031,037

Re: Fudenburg's Folly and the "Party Line"

No need to rehash the vaccine debate here. Already done, and you lost about 50,000 to 1 1/2.

So true DQ! I thought only Corinthian to be foolish enough to keep beating on this dead horse!

Even now DB can only distract from the subject at hand and make assumptions on the agenda of those who promote these death jabs! Beleiving that studies that denounce a billion dollar industry in med journals controlled by this industry is completely naive! Products like Vioxx that or so openly destructive must be addressed for their immediate consequences , But toxic meds that usualy only show their effects as in the case of mercury and aluminum that causes brain damage many years down the road cna easily be distracted with counter measure of faux studies and propaganda just enough to keep the population in general perplexed and confused!
A little quirk I have noticed in the medical industry , if a person who hase ban recently been vaccinated and comes down with flue like symptoms ithey are never presribed anitbiotics, but pain killers such as Tylenol or Ibuprophen , but some one with flue symptoms who has not been recently vaccinated is almost always presrcibed an antibiotic! These people know that vaccines cause flue symptoms sometimes fatal to the individual with a poor immune system, and they know an Antibiotic has no effect whatsoever on the toxins just introduced to the body from these vaccines! No study here just plain old common sense observation ,something the despotic medical community despises! These people are not so unknowing or innocent of their agenda to deceive!
Criminal intent I call it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)