CureZone   Log On   Join
Tinkerbell and love

rudenski Views: 3,119
Published: 17 y

Tinkerbell and love

It doesn't matter if you believe or know God if you can use the term
"love" with natural affection toward a perfect stranger that you have never met.

When we act with natural affection toward anyone or anything...it is a timeless action...and if you don't believe in timelessness...then your act of affection is an artist's stroke of beauty in an infinite cosmos... There is just the tiniest difference in what I know for having
had a NDE... The cosmos is infinite less one... It may all be semantics though...and that is a big number.... so why quibble over one digit? It is the last one in a sea of other possibilities...

"--I saw a movie recently about Jane and Peter Pan. Jane did not believe in Thinkerbell the little elf and the little elf was dyeing because of Jane’s disbelief. But when Jane started to believe again Thinkerbell came back to life. The Spirit was always there. We use our belief and love to create life. Love is always there when we start to believe love [it] into being. To me God is the love behind the scenes waiting for us to use it to create our life. " - Niels-Jul Yrvin

Beautiful insight...love is all there is where time ends. We can choose to live for what dies or we can choose to live for what is eternal...It doesn't matter if we call what is eternal God...Tinkerbell... Peter...or even Jane.... It doesn't even matter if we even believe in the eternal... Love is the defining act...what makes life worth living... If we call the act of love "God" or foolishness it is all the same...if you know love then we are the same...

Love and Light,

rudito con amor

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)