CureZone   Log On   Join
What I know about Iodine

Views: 7,087
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,028,832

What I know about Iodine

the Iodine doctors start people at 4 drops twice daily

take it in orange juice and you won't even taste it

if you have a toxic system, 8 drops per day might give you a detox headache at first, so you might have to lower the dose for a few days, then increase again

if that happens take some extra vitamin C and eat brazil nuts for the selenium

expect darker smellier urine and smelly b.o.

that is an indication the Iodine is working and you will be feeling lots better if you stick with it

4-6 months at 50 mgs per day (one drop is 6.5 mgs)will clean most people up quite nicely

if you have something serious going on, you may need as much as 150 mgs for a while

some people pulse upwards towards 150 mgs, in waves, detoxing with Iodine for a couple of years before they get all the bromine, flouride, chlorine and toxic heavy metals out of their system

you will know it's out when you can stare at a spot for as long as you want without your eyes wavering

if you feel anxious back off for a few days and then increase to a higher dose
the bromine coming out

it will clean up your joints and they may ache for a while, but that will clear up too

Iodine is one of the safest supplements you can take

Iodine is not toxic, people are

you are in control of your detox symptoms
you can take less if you want

the recommended doses are way too low to make a very big difference for people with serious illness

disclaimer: I am into radical warrior natural medicine. I have a no pain, no gain mentality when it comes to detoxing the critters that are trying to kill me. This approach is not suitable for all constitutions. It is the only way to save your life when you are infected with an aggressive strain. IMHO.

Everything you need to know about taking Iodine seriously is covered in the FAQS at the Iodine Support Forum, hosted by the VWT Team.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)