CureZone   Log On   Join
Found that info about the superprobiotic

Alexandria Views: 4,633
Published: 17 years ago

Found that info about the superprobiotic

"Q13 13) I’ll still taking my regular rounds of lyme treatment: at least 10 Antibiotics , herbal and syenthic supplements. And I take them at least 1 hour away from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Is it OK? I know if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement works, I may not need all these supplemnts. However, for now, I feel more comfortable to carry on my regular lyme treament until Miracle-Mineral-Supplement takes over. Any thoughts

A13 13) I worry that the Antibiotics destroy your health so badly that you do not have the energy to recovery, however, I do not think that the Antibiotics and the MMS interfere with one another. Just separate them out as far as possible. I have worked with a couple of ladies who have lyme disease and are now feeling better. They really didn’t begin to feel better until they began taking a new product called paradophillus. They feel that it allows the MMS to penetrate much deeper into the body. You might talk to the inventor. His name is Jeff Maehr and phone is 970 731-9724. "

THIS IS FROM HEALTH SALON

A

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)