CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,471
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 102,770

Edited

correct !! this is something i rarely do is not agree with MH. He use's well water and thats great to bath in as there are no pcb's in it ,providing no crimal industries are dumping toxins near by ??? even the very high voltage from power lines soak into well water BELIEVE IT ! I always have to remind my dad because on their land while fixing whatever sometimes he simply dumps his used engine oil and god knows what else /paint,thiners,varsol,old gas, tupintine... beside the garage wich is only about 20 feet from their well (stupido) but he is stuborn and wont listen. BUT us city dwellers are in serious polution when bathing especially from the hot water tank/tape. Whats decieving is you cant see pcb's and your bath water looks fine. but withing minutes as you soak you are a sponge sucking up radiation (pcb's) ALSO floride and chlorine. wich are not just IN the water but also eminating as a vapor at the same time. I personally feel so sick after taking a bath. even if my door is open and fans on to let the vapor's escape. Again if you are useing SAFE (WELL) water then like MH sais baths are amazingly good. Know your enviroment because it sucks to be sick ,ugly and grow old . i know i will stay youthful and healthy cause i dont believe in ignorance is bliss. I hope MH read this and lets us know his thoughts about this post. Thanks hippychick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)